A Bit Mixed Up. Three beers | Eight of each | All good. Sawmill Pilsner, India Pale Ale and eXtra Pale Ale.
- Pilsner - Biscuity pilsner malt and distinctive Motueka and Riwaka hops bringing aromas of lemon and lime. Nelson Sauvin for a tart gooseberry hit. Straw coloured appearance, brilliantly clear, with a long lasting white head. Crisp and bitter. Medium dry finish.
- Ipa - Pale golden colour with a foamy white head. Light biscuity malt notes carry the hops. A mix of American Citra and NZ Cascade hops give the beer a bright and vibrant citrus burst. Crisp and drinkable. Lower in alcohol than most IPAs.
- Xpa - It's literal - extra pale ale in colour with a foamy white head, light malt backbone, stonefruit aroma and lively hop character.
- 24 x 330ml bottles
- A mix of Sawmill's most popular brews
- Pilsner 4.8% | IPA 5.8% | XPA 4.9%
Liqour Licence Holder: The Sawmill Brewing Company
Liqour Licence Number: 007/OFF/2570/2017
Expiry Date 10th June 2020
Due to the current Covid 19 alert level we can only deliver orders within the area on the map below
If you have any questions about delivery please email firstname.lastname@example.org